Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dreamscene Amongst

As I type this, the treetops around here are ablaze with most lovely hues. Inspiring and life-affirming.

Last night I played at Toad, in Cambridge, opening for Monique Ortiz.

Monique was awesome. She and her guitarist, Jim Moran, play beautifully together. She tells the story, and lays down the groove, and he play soft occasional tones. So minimal and so effective. Downright made me miss TQ.

It was kind of a rowdy crowd, especially when I went on. Some folkies played before me and got everyone all riled up.

Brian and Amanda in my dreams again. This time, I was hanging out with HUMANWINE, though, when A&B rolled onto the dreamscene. I chalk this up to reading Amanda's blog periodically, seeing a DD's email yesterday, and seeing a pic of ::aforementioned band who insists on being spelled with all caps:: online yesterday.

Figuring out where dreams derive comforts me.

Playing Ad's BDay tomorrow. I hope there's cake!!

Warren's been sweet about taping cable shows like Signe Chanel for me. Yay where rabbits live...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home