Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Urge

So I spent 5 hours at MGH yesterday with "Where Rabbits Live". He finally decided to be proactive about trying to get better. So we went and waited and he got treated and streeted. He got a nice script for his tummy.

I'm so proud of him.

He really has been so nice and attentive lately.

Last night we went to see Nacho Libre and got ice cream. I've been wanting such a simple date for at least 6 months now...and it just happened...spontaneously. In honor of the subject material of the movie, I got the "El Diablo" ice cream flavor from JP Licks. Chocolate, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.

Whoa. Jammed with a new guitar player recently. A total kickass musician who can play anything I want it seems...I'm so excited. I'm nervous too, though, because it's been awhile since I played with anyone new...Anyway, we're working on some cool songs ~ orginal and covers.

I went to see Dogs in Space on Saturday at the Harvard Film Archive. It was pretty cool. Similar to Sid and Nancy. Reminded me a bit of living in Allston for 5 years. Plus it had Michael Hutchence in it...and as a friend reminded me, I almost replaced him last year when I auditioned for INXS. There was some cool music on the soundtrack. Something I'd like to cover...Anyway, after the film we walked out and there was a reporter from the Weekly Dig doing an exit poll, and he interviewed me and took my picture. I think it goes to print tomorrow. I hope I come off half intelligently...the questions were kinda hard!

Then Sunday night I went to see The Publick Theatre's "Beard of Avon". Very witty, bawdy, rowdy, funny, and rousing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus it was outdoors on a mild summer night.

Been hitting Caffe Pamplona a bunch recently with various friends. Such wonderful chocolate mousse do they have there!!! In lovely ceramic to boot. I compare this club to the Saint Etienne song "Mario's Cafe". 'Where we meet for awhile/Tuesday morning 10AM/.../Did you see the KLF last night?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home