Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Various Thrills & Chills

Various Thrills & Chills
Current mood: cold
Category: Life

Watched Tristram Shandy last night. I like that Steve Coogan, although the movie could've used more plot. His act gets a little old after too long...

sand in her toes, moonlight in her hair, stars overhead, sky in her stare

That's what I wrote after going skinny-dipping in the moonlight with some friends the other night.

It was at 2AM in Marblehead, Mass.

The ocean was truly dark, misty, and mysterious. It was a warm night. The effect of the mist on the water and the buoys...strange, haunting, mesmerizing. Had I been more intoxicated I could've walked into that ocean to never return. It can summon your soul that way.

I didn't want to wash the sand away the next day.

The other night I fell asleep while writing. Writing to a valentine of sorts who may never get the letter 'cause it's in my posession...

Looking forward to playing a festival in the sun on Saturday. I'll do the crown song and it will please the kids:)

I've got some pretty new melodies for the soundtrack I'm working on. Alas, they need titling. And though I've now accumulated hundreds of titles for new works, choosing one to perfectly suit a piece is tough.

Currently listening:
Filesharing
By Laub
Release date: By 27 March, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home