Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blowout

Cool fireworks last night. The big booms and pops made my heart skip. Poweful. Potent.

Lovely shimmers and sparkles. Such fun watching the lights shoot up off the barge.

And the cute kayaks afterward, shuttling folks home. Some with but a simple glow stick to lead the way in the dark.

Ach, to be near the water after spending the day at home alone.

Near the water at night.

___________________

I broke a mirror a few days ago. I had that Oh Shit feeeling when it happened, but I'm only partly superstitious.

___________________

I'll likely be attending a memorial service on Saturday for a friend's wife who passed on. Wearing black for real.

___________________

Mercury is now comfortably settled into retrograde for the next 3 weeks.

___________________

Saw some of Guapo's set. Whatev. At least I got to catch up with Yuri and hear some new Enuma Elish.

Ecclesiastes. Nothing new under that sun. Such an important concept in my intellectual development. 9th grade. I didn't have to go to art school to learn that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home