Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Countess

I got the invitation yesterday.

I knew what it was when I saw it, and I had been waiting...

It was for Cynthia's wedding celebration in NYC. I knew it would be a nice package and it was. Heavy weight paper, embossed, letter-pressed, with a pretty ribbon.

My favorite part is seeing how long her name is now.

Mrs. Cynthia Carrozza von Buhler Farhang

So many lovely extensions. Kinda like Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis.

Her name is truly like a countess's, now, especially.

I am so proud of Cynthia and wish her sweetest happiness.

However, I'll probably have to miss the celebration because I'll be playing an outdoor festival.

-----------
Spent some time in Gloucester yesterday with a gentleman.

------------

More dreams of a local rocker. {Dream} Last night, she stopped by my rehearsal space and was playing my keyboard when I walked in.

She seemed jealous, though it's I who should be, of her career...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home