Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Winter Slumber

My arms are so tired, so is my mind and eyes. I ache with longing for rest. Winter slumber.

The whole year weighs on my back with memories of activities. More work than leisure, perhaps than ever.

It's like the end of the week, when I am tired and ready for rejuvenation. The cumulative weight of days bringing on weariness.

Is myspace becoming a ghost town? It feels quiet, but maybe it's just the settling in of Old Man Winter who is truly here...

Maybe I'll just hang out in this old wooden saloon, and write something new while everyone else is buying Xmas presents and whooping it up.

Who knew my thirtieth year would turn out so? Too much to log, too much to say.

I cannot help but wonder what the next year shall bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home