Friday, September 07, 2007

Return of the Blog!

Current mood: optimistic
Category: Life

Today is going OK.

Got some good news in the mail - ASCAPLUS award for some $$$ for like the 4th time.

I have been in need of good news.

Today is pleasantly uneventful, thankfully.

I am preparing to go back down to NYC for mastering this weekend. To put the cap on the deal, or something...

In the latest Interview magazine, I read Bob Colacello has a new book coming out called 'Out'. A coffee table sort of deal - photos of Andy Warhol and that scene etc. Harvard Bookstore doesn't have it in yet.

Autumn is rolling, er creeping, in. Though today is kinda hot.

I'm almost back to normal after a nasty bout of bacterial infection. Feeling optimistic about the future. Things feel momentarily stable, and all I have is the moment.

I walk around the city and though I usually am left with an empty feeling at summer's end, between seasons, I feel hope in my heart once more. With all the change around us, good, great, and better things than we could ever imagine are possible.

I like feeling on the cusp of something good and exciting.

Finished watching Art School Confidential last night. Very funny until about 2/3 of the way through. Follow through is rough for filmmakers it seems...I am frequently disappointed with a movie's ending. But that is just myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home