Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Ritual

Om. Zen blog.

Got back home last night. And as is typical of me, I wasn't even home for more than an hour before I left.

I had to go make music. I missed my sweet-stringed instruments dearly as though they were the offspring of my womb. And the songs they inspire...

I have a new ritual; I go grocery shopping and take the groceries with me to the rehearsal space. It's just become more convenient that way, due to my hectic schedule.

The lettuce sat there in the bag while I rocked out on my banjer and mando. I hope I didn't do any structural damage to it...

And OMG, I've discovered chorus!! Lookout world. My next album will be called, "When Girls Play with Effects". Not really, of course.

I've been feeling extremely positive lately. One of my friends who lives on the West Coast said he hadn't ever heard me speak so positively before.

I felt some negativity trying to eat its way into my soul again, but something automatic is keeping it at bay.

It's like when the muse comes, and does its thing and I have no say. Must OBEY.

Currently listening :
Celebrity Skin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home