Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ventilator

So last night my banda played avec His Name Is Alive.

'Twas fun. Warn Defever took my metal pick, but gave me two other exotic foreign ones in exchange. He really has a thing for metal picks, apparently. He even had a copper one with a little vent in it. Cute!

The singer frojm HNIA was nice too. Sometimes, there' a weird competitive vibe between bands - you know sensitive artists and all. But HNIA was one of the friendliest I've ever played with.

Overall it went well and I'm satisfied. I even sold some merch and got a few new names for the mailing list. And virtually nothing pleases me more than that!

Buttery nipples will be the death of my stomach though. I had 2 + 1/2 last night. Previous stress and weirdness made me think I was getting an ulcer, too. Hopefully it shall quell.

I partied pretty hard last weekend. The kind of thing to record for my memoirs. I want it to be epic as 'Moon'. Keith Moon had a pet fox, you know.

This making music thing is getting easier. I just wish it paid more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home