Monday, March 27, 2006

The Others

I'm still sickly delerious, only slightly.

Been in LA for two days and my ears still haven't popped!

Just got back from seeing Night Watch at the Arclight - a cool Russian vampire movie at a cool LA theater.

TGF Dayquil/Nightquil. It's making me partially human. Today I started to be able to taste things again a little bit.

I'd have more to say if I had more energy, but this grippe has me halfway under water.

More positive things in motion; I'll reveal when confirmed.

Last week before my trip was awesome. We did a shoot for Joe Turner's video on Thursday. It couldn't have gone better. We ran an hour and a half *ahead* of schedule. According to Warren, who did 100 shoots for his movie, that is a complete anomaly. Chyle was impressed and pleased as well. She looked so Dutch!

More extras than we anticipated showed up. It was just fab.

Then Friday, Pony Trouble screened at the HFA as part of BUFF, and though I was dogg sick, I went and I was so proud of Warren, especially during the Q'n'A! He looked so cute answering strangers' questions, wearing his tie. Herr Direktor speaks.

It was very cozy at the after-after-party, hanging out with friends and and Pony people:)

A possible title for my solo album came to me in a dream/vision last night in my sleep and I actually remembered to write it down today. It involvesd the Black Sea.

There was a Turkish connection in the Russian flick I saw tonight. Byzantium and Anatalia(sic).

Oh yeah, met up with my old buddy Peter Choyce today and he showed me clips of several TV shows he's been on - 24, CSI, etc. He's doing well, I'm happy to say.

More visiting, lunch at the Chateau Marmont, and a little business to round out the evening tomorrow before I split for Portland on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home