Sunday, March 05, 2006

Spring Companion Piece

Feeling calm and watching the Oscars for a little..."It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp" just won an Academy Award. Did you know there's a card game called PIMP?

Party blast last night! So much fun I need salve for my wounds today:) Oh, wait, I instigated the mayhem?

Also feeling accomplished. I had a last minute film scoring job that I squeezed out. Now I guess I better get on making that album, huh? I have all the necessary toys.

Happy to see the crocuses!!!!! They popped up today. The purple ones are my favorites. I have a history of being around Davis Square on the first Crocus Day, which is where I spotted their tiny glory...

I had a nice afternoon hanging out with the redhead pretending to relax and enjoy milkshakes made with skim milk and shop for battle maps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home