Wednesday, February 27, 2008

U23D

Current mood: sleepy
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Tony and I went to see the U23D movie on Monday.

It f***ing rocks!!

You get cool 3D glasses to wear, and they take you on a real trip. The film was shot at a concert in Buenos Aires from their last tour.

It's really outstanding and amazing.

I saw them live once, and it was just as good, in a different way.

It really re-affirmed the rock and roll dream for me.

They just know how to do it. They took my ass to school. Rock School.

The sound is spectacular and the showmanship truly genuinely supreme.

It is thrilling to see tens of thousands of people in that arena; when they all bounce it looks like a real goddamn wave.

We practiced last night. Getting ready for the CD release show. Rich Cortese is on bass. After rocking out, we went to a goth night friend Mistress Laura is holding at the Plough. We hung out and chatted with friends, listening to Siouxsie & the Banshees, Bauhaus, etc, munching on dark chocolate M&Ms. I had some refreshing gin&tonics.

It was fun. But we were real bad on a school night and stayed up too late. Now I'm tired at work:( It's all good though, cause I got rock'n'roll to keep me going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home